Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Bithday Cakes on our names......???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Ok, whats the story on the birthday cakes on some of our names?
    Is this some sort of conspiracy?
    Have I been marked and Identified?
    Have I been " selected "?
    Have I been set apart ?

    Not that I'm a conspiracy theorist or anything.
    But I think they're on to me, watching me, keeping tabs on my every move.

    Well the jig is up, I know that you know, and now I'm watching you.

    The Birthday cake conspiracy. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member recoveringpunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    weird if you put the mouse over the cake, it says you (and I) have just turned 4

    happy birthday.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well then,
    Happy birthday to you as well my friend.

    But the cake is gone now, ya see ?
    They know we know...lol

  4. #4
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Belated Birthday New Years babies!!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •